Sport riding through the summer season, Ramble is the jacket you will reach out for again and again. Combine functional ventilation with all liners available in the package and you have multi-season versatility. The ventilated armours offer the best of flexibility and comfort.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Powertector
- (Korean) CE Level 2 certified Type B (AIR-TEC EK,S )
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: Powertector CE Level 1 certified (AIR SLIM DC)
(more details at end of page) (type B offers higher coverage)
- Ventilated outer shell: Strong and lightweight 3d mesh
- Strong and Lightweight Outer Shell: 700D PU coated polyester
- Abrasion zone reinforcement:
Shoulders: Slider shield
Elbows: 500D Invista Cordura® panels
Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Stitching – Double safety-stitched construction done throughout.
- Reflective panels for improved low-light visibility.
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, velcro wrist cuff
- Neoprene lined collarwith collar adjuster
- Accordion stretch panels at Back
- Pre-shaped front waist for comfort while on the motorcycle
- 2 way adjustment straps at waist to ensure snug fit
- Long waist back with reflective branding
- Velcro for biceps and button adjuster for arms
- Mesh comfort lining inside
- 2 waterproof waist pockets for storing essentials
- Internal water-resistant zippered pocket
- External removable waterproof breathable jacket
- Poly filled thermal liner.
Both liners can be used independently as separate jackets.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour, winter liner, and rain liner before washing
- Close all zippers before washing
- Hand wash in warm water
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Do not wring
- Do not iron
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.