Simple and effective in it’s function and style, the Solace Air-X is a sleek jacket for summer weather riding. Durable 700D chassis comes stock with CE Level 2 approved Armor in the shoulder and elbows and prepared for a CE Level 2 back protector (sold separately).
This jacket is one of the lightest weight jackets in Solace lineup, available for an unbeatable price. A removable waterproof liner adds versatility to the unimpeachable style and simplicity of the Solace Air-X jacket.
Protection Features –
- Outer shell – Poly Dura 700D, 3d mesh
- Shoulder and Elbow protection: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 armours, with superior coverage area, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012
- Elbow protector > 535-002Y T+ T-
- Shoulder protector > 434-002Y T+ T-
- Back protector – High density EVA foam (up-gradable to CE Level 2 back protector from SAS-TEC sold separately)
- Visibility – Signature reflective detailing on chest and back. Added reflective piping for night visibility.
Ergonomic features –
- Fit – Urban, regular fit
- Adjustability – Adjustment Velcro straps on wrist cuff, forearm, biceps and waist
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Sports fit collar with anti-peel poly fleece
Cargo features –
- 2 external slit zippered pockets and one chest pocket
- YKK zippers used throughout
- Rain liner provided with sealed seams
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.