Very versatile and functional modular helmet made of polycarbonate, ideal for both touring and urban use. It has a practical sun visor, Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism and Kwikwick2® interior padding. An efficient ventilation system completes this helmet.
- Made of advanced polycarbonate composite
- 2 sizes of outer shell to better adapt to each size
- The chin bar is lined with EPS for extra protection
- Speedview™ inner sun visor, easily replaceable and with anti-fog treatment on both sides
- It has a screen predisposed for Pinlock (not included)
- Ellip-Tec® screen system: allows you to remove and replace the screen without tools and in a few seconds, easily and quickly. Ellip-Tec® also offers increased resistance to keep the screen in place in the event of a fall
- Kwikwick2® interior padding with anti-allergy treatment, removable and washable. Kwikwick2® stands out for being very comfortable and soft; it is like a made to measure glove for the head
- The ventilation system has front air intakes (in the upper part and in the chin bar) and rear outlet in the spoiler to maximize the circulation of the airflow inside
- Breath guard: improves anti-fog performance
- Chin curtain: helps reduce noise
- Micrometric closure
There are no reviews yet.