- Suitable Motorcycle: RC 390
- Front Sprocket (Z) : 15T Rear Sprocket (Z) : 45T
- Number of Chain Links:112
- Inner link plates are Black Nickel plating
- The outer link is Orange powder Coating
- Enhanced rust protection
- Lustrous aesthetic
- Heavy series/ Solid Bush /’O’ ring chain
- Built rigidly for extreme ride conditions
- Long-lasting performance
- Specially designed for Higher strength
- Designed for dignity drive
- Engineered for racing experience
- Build to endure sudden loads which extend the chain durability
S 02 560 – 15 Teeth
Mounting:- 2 Tap on PCD + Involute Spline with Bonding
S 02 661 – 45 Teeth
Mounting:- 6 equispaced Holes on PCD + Bore
- Reliable with high performance & longer life.
- Smooth operation & higher transmission accuracy.
- Anti-resistant coating with Superior quality.
- Anti-wear performance lets vehicles move with full power.
- Produced with Hi-Tech accurate machining which reduces noise and provides smoother riding.
- The fitment of the product is as per OE specification.
- Heat treated and hand-finished to perfection.
- Every sprocket goes through 18 production stages and 15 individual quality control checks before it is ready to leave the manufacturing facility.
- Rubber bonding for silent and smooth running thus providing a noise-free ride.
- Sprockets are manufactured from a carbon steel material with duly induction hardened teeth.
- Sprockets are only made using the best available materials.
- Zinc coating to provide better rust prevention.
- Induction hardening to improve wear resistance with outstanding performance.
- Shot blasted sprockets with improved surface fatigue strength.
- Sprockets are made of the best surface protection treatment which enables them to withstand dust and muddy rides with ease.
- Sprockets are made with the best position accuracy to ensure better fitment capabilities.
- A good surface finish makes the ride smoother.