The Raida TourBine Motorcycle Riding Jacket is meant for the hottest days but is designed to work in all conditions.
The Armor-Link mesh and 600 deniers ballistic polyester material keeps the airflow and abrasion resistance high for the best of ventilation and safety.
And since not every day starts off hot or dry, the reversible waterproof liner and insulated liner vest can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs. CE Level 2 SAS-TEC armor soaks up impacts at the elbows and shoulders.
A back protector pocket is ready to take an optional SAS-TEC CE level 2 back protector to complete the impact protection. An exceptional motorcycle riding jacket from Raida that is ready for anything.
- 600D polyester textile and mesh jacket for durability and comfort
- Full mesh lining
- Removable Reversible waterproof and Thermal liner
- SAS-TEC Armour for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621:1 – Level 2 Approved
- High-Density thick memory foam back pad
- Full mesh chest, belly, back and front of arms for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Sleeve gather straps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures waist tabs
- Accepts SAS-TEC Back Protector -LEVEL 2 (sold separately)
- Made in India