The AVANTOUR 2 is backed by the ESO MOTION MX system, which provides additional support to a delicate area as the ankle articulation making this the ideal pick for long touring and adventure riding.
- ESO Motion – It consists on a lock-unlock button, which allows regulating the flexibility of the articulation and comes with reinforced arch support
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- ACF Men/Women – This is a craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- This adventure boot is made out of oil-treated leather. This material contributes to the endurance of the boot while under extreme usage. Furthermore, the use of oil-treated leather improves the level of water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Long touring
There are no reviews yet.