It is Axor’s most fabled design. It’s the perfect helmet for touring and the track. The Street features Axor’s innovative visor with the best vision in its class. The ultra-wide visor provides a panoramic view to the rider as well as 70% more downward angle than the standard.
This is coupled with an aerodynamic spoiler and 3-layer density cheek pads, which provides a perfect combination of a stable and comfortable ride with an uncluttered vision.
- Upper air intake vent is situated to maximum air volume into the helmet interior.
- The behind outlet vent is coherent with PC Spoiler, allowing it to be stationed for optimum flow-through ventilation.
- Inhalation guard & chin curtain are incorporated.
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Axor’s Anti-Fog Visor (Anti fog lens provided as per manufacturer’s discretion)
- Axor’s Innovative visor mechanism pivots front and back to provide a perfect wind and water seal. (NOT 100% Waterproof)
- Best in class view-port
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS- Injection moulded Polycarbonate shell is used for High-Performance.
- Homologation- ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) , ISI Helmet Safety Standards
- Back cushions Reflectors.
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Fully removable and washable interiors
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- It weighs approx 1600 gms
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
There are no reviews yet.