K1 is the brand new AGV sport helmet for everyday riding challenges.
Born from the AGV racing technology, ready for every road experience.
The aerodynamic shape, racing-developed front air vents and wind-tunnel-tested spoiler maximize performances and give stability at higher speed. The anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti fog allows a wider vertical and lateral field of vision. Comfort is no-compromise with Dry-Comfort soft and removable interiors.
Competition is a matter of facts.
AGV EXTREME STANDARDS SAFETY:
The thermoplastic outer shell provides great resilience and solidity and it is made in 2 distinct sizes. Its compact shape is a plus in terms of comfort, aerodynamic efficiency and safety, reducing the volume of the potential impact areas.
4-densities EPS structure of the inner shell guarantees superior protection against impacts.
The AGV K1 is developed in 4 different inner shell sizes, to fit every rider’s head at best. Total helmet weight is 1520 (+/-50) grams as per sizes.
MOTOGP CENTRAL AIR INTAKE:
Derived directly from Pista GP R, the central front air intake is MotoGP-developed and it’s designed to let more air into the helmet when the rider is in racing position. Extra air means a quicker thermal exchange which results in a optimal comfort for the racer.
AGV K1’s air vents are fully adjustable and offer unlimited settings:
5 front ports allow a significant stream of air to be channeled thru the helmet and are gloves optimized, so it is natural to adjust the air stream while riding.
Rear Aero spoiler features an integrated air extractor that allows air to exit, maintaining the air stream constant and consistent thru the entire ride.
The rear spoiler is wind-tunnel tested to maximize aerodynamic efficiency and ventilation also at high speeds.
The Aero Spoiler is optimized to perform at its best in racing position and integrate a rear extractor, designed for immediate detachment from the outer shell in event of impact to increase the passive safety of the helmet.
A COLLARBONE SAFE PROFILE:
AGV K1’s base profile is shaped to be safer in case of collision, reducing the potential pressure on the collarbone that can be generated in an accident.
A leading-edge solution, essential for the safety of the rider in every possible situation.
PANORAMIC FIELD OF VISION:
AGV K1 features a panoramic visor that allows a horizontal view of 190° for unlimited field of vision. Thanks to its Micro Mech technology, the opening mechanism is very compact and allows 4 different opening steps. Also, the visor is replaceable and customizable.
The anti-scratch Pinlock® ready lens provides superior antifog performances is designed to be equipped with Pinlock® lens depending on rider’s preference. (Pinlock Anti Fog lens sold as a separate accessory. Not included with Helmet.)
Dry-Comfort interiors deliver radical comfort and superior head stabilization in every riding situation, while allowing an easy slipping-on.
VISOR MICRO OPENING:
The Micro Opening system is an easy-to-use and immediate feature to let air in while maintaining the visor in place. Thanks to its innovative construction, the mechanism is optimized to work perfectly also wearing gloves.
Aerodynamic shape, racing-developed front air vents and wind-tunnel engineered aero spoiler maximize performances while providing stability at higher speed. Panoramic anti-scratch visor allows a wider lateral and vertical field of vision for a total control of the environment. Comfort is no-compromise with Dry-Comfort soft removable interiors.
- Homologation: ECE 2205
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- 7 Sizes (XS-2XL)
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- Patented XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Face shield is scratch-resistant, polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS
- GT 2 for sizes ML, L, XL and 2XL
- Pinlock 70 Ready Viso (Pinlock Anti Fog lens sold as a separate accessory. Not included with Helmet.)
- Patented Micro-opening visor system
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- Central Air Vent for Optimal Air Flow
- Integrated Spoiler
- Weight: 1520 (+/-50) grams as per sizes.