The K-3 SV helmet is a full face motorcycle helmet that has been developed with the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP, Corsa and GT Veloce. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety.
The K3SV has a wide appeal and is suitable for all riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis and wind tunnel testing, the integrated ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head (through three front vents, chin vent, side vents, and two extractors at the back of the helmet), and the aerodynamics minimize drag, lift and noise, and ensure stability even at racetrack speeds.
- ECE 2205 ACU GOLD
- 2 shell sizes / 4 EPS sizes
- 4 STAR SHARP RATED
- Multi Density EPS
- Shell in painted HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic) Resin.
- Shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- Fabirc in DRI-LEX®
- Dry-Comfort sanitized 3D linings and cheek-pads
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 4 front air intakes, 2 rear extractors
- Central Air Vent for Optimal Air Flow
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds.
- PVM (Personalized Visor Mechanism):
Visor ratchet system can be customized by changing the toothed mechanism: Touring, Race and City.
- GT 2 anti-scratch, Pinlock Systems® Ready polycarbonate.
- 100% protection from UV rays
- Micro opening de-mist visor mechanism
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant and tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin protection
- Micrometric retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Ready for AGV SHARE communication system
- Approximate Weight:
1530 grams +- (Size ML or Higher)
1430 grams +- (Size MS or lower)